1. Make your website mobile optimized. In today’s world most of the population searches the web on their phones. Not having a mobile optimized website is one of the reasons why potential customers might not be contacting you. For example, the world’s leading companies like Apple, Tesla, and Airbnb, have mastered the technique of having a mobile optimized and easy to navigate website. The reason why these companies have the most basic and modern layouts is because there is an enormous amount of research showing that having a mobile optimized website that is easy to navigate through, brings more sales and encourages customers to come back. So the next time you want to update that decade old website, keep mobile optimization and an appealing look in mind.
2. Run Effective Facebook Ad Campaigns. Yes, anyone can post a Facebook Ad, but not everyone could target and re-target people effectively. Facebook has more than 2 billion monthly active users on its network, including their specific likes of brands, companies, bands, you name it. People underestimate the power of Facebook advertising and the value of the data that you get from your ad campaigns. Finding a good agency that could run ads on their time and not yours, is a great way to increase sales instantly.
3. Engage with Customers On Social Media. If you’re like most small business owners that don’t have the time to engage with prospects and customers through social media, and run a business at the same time. You need to start, because as time passes, more and more people are making buying decisions that are taking them to landing pages from social media. The more a prospect sees a business engaging with their customers , the more loyal they are towards that business. Most consumers also look at online credibility before deciding which company to do business with. That’s why it’s not a surprise to see that the newest small businesses are dominating the world of social media marketing. They engage with their customers.
4. Blog. Posting a blog on your website is one of the best things you could do for business. It’s a marketing strategy that all the successful entrepreneurs do often, because it makes you rank higher on search engines. If you don’t have the money to spend on Search Engine Marketing, blogging will help your business out.
5. Have an Emailing list. Having an emailing list is one of the most important aspects of running a business, because you’re able to message customers directly. When done properly and paired with social media advertising, it could be all you need to increase your return on investment. Collecting emails over several months can lead to thousands of people on an emailing list. Now, wouldn’t that be beneficial?
Questions? Give me a call!
Tel: (416) 254-8131